This product is currently out of stock.
Shopping Cart: More Information
1. What payment methods does it accept?
It only accepts payments via Paypal. No other method is accepted.
2. Can it accept credit card payments?
It can only accept credit card payments via Paypal.
3. What currency can I use?
You can only use currencies that are accepted by Paypal.
4. I want to sell a service, can I sell non-physical items?
Yes you can sell a service, you can even use this to sell ad space on the website. Make sure that the items you want to sell do not violate PayPal’s policy here.
5. Does this keep track of stock levels?
No, it does not keep track of stock levels. If an item is out of stock you will need to login to the admin panel and mark it as out of stock.
6. Can I change the shipping charge?
Yes. The cart can accept one of the following shipping rates:
- free shipping
- flat rate shipping
- different shipping value for each item
The cart can only use one of the above shipping methods.
6. Is there a set up or installation fee for this feature?
Yes. There is a $15 fee to install and set up the cart feature on your website. The $15 fee is a one off charge, there are no on-going fees for the shopping cart.
Please note: the set up fee for the shopping cart is different to the website installation fee. If you have your own hosting and require us to install the website in your hosting account and also require us to install the shopping cart feature the fees will be $15 for website installation + $15 for the shopping cart installation.
7. Do you add the products for me?
No. You will need to manually add the products yourself. We will install this feature on your website and you will be given step by step instructions on how to add products. No coding knowledge is required. You will receive 45 days support for the cart.
8. Can I use a product feed or csv file with the cart?
No. You will need to manually add the products yourself. The cart cannot accept any product feeds.
9. I already have my own website. Can you install this on my website?
No. This feature is only available on a few of our websites.
10. I have nothing to sell. I do not need this feature, do I need to pay the set up fee?
This feature is optional. If you do not want it you will not be charged the $15 set up.
11. Can I install the shopping cart feature myself?
No. If you want to install the shopping cart feature yourself you will need to find your own shopping cart script.
12. Do you provide support for this feature?
You will receive 45 days support for the cart.
13. Do I need this shopping cart feature for Amazon?
No. You do not need the shopping cart feature for the Amazon. You do not need this cart for any of the affiliates. The shopping cart feature is for you to sell your own products.
14. How does the shopping cart feature work with the Amazon?
The shopping cart feature is separate to Amazon. The shopping cart feature is for you to sell your own products. It is not used to sell Amazon products. You cannot use the shopping cart feature to sell Amazon products and you cannot add your own products to the Amazon.